Saturday, June 26, 2010

Medical Exam


After finishing high school, I got a summer job that required a physical through the company"s own medical department. I was asked to strip down to my underwear and lay on the examining table. A middle-aged nurse came in to examine me. I was a horny teen and just the act of getting semi-naked was giving me a hard-on and my cock was clearly evident in my tighty-whities, with the tip nearly to the top, ready to peak out. At the time, I was strangely not embarrassed. I think I thought that my genitals were private and no one would look. Of course, as she carried out the exam, it was pretty obvious that I had a raging hard-on, but the nurse carried on without saying a word.

I always thought she might have been embarrassed, though in retrospect, she might have been excited. In fact, she might have been seeing just how far she could get me excited without letting on that there was anything unusual going on. She carried out the manual examination, pressing against my abdomen area, which is strange, since usually the doctor carries that out. As part of this, she would occasionally slip her fingers just under the elastic band of my underwear, and press down. This part of the exam seemed to go on for longer than one would expect and my cock was throbbing. Finally, I just came in my underwear with no touching at all. So now I"m sitting there with no clothes on except cum-soaked briefs.
She didn"t say anything but she did hesitate a while before leaving to bring in the doctor. I think she was trying to figure out what to do. Eventually, the doctor came in with gloves on to have me cough for a hernia check. He asked me to stand up and pull down my underwear, which was clearly soaked and reeked of cum. Didn"t seem too happy but he didn"t say anything, either.

I wish that the nurse and I had gone further. Perhaps I could have pulled my briefs down when she put her fingers under the band on the pretense of helping her to carry out the exam better. Maybe she could have brushed up against my cock and then let it linger a bit more. Perhaps I could have held off from cumming and grabbed her breast. She might have pulled my cock out and started sucking it. Maybe she would have let me finger her while she did it, got worked up, and got on top of the table to ride me. But she did give serious masturbation material for the rest of my life. For years, I would begin a masturbation session by getting in my underwear and simulating a manual exam of my abdomen until I got hard as hell.


How this exam could have ended

No comments:

Post a Comment